Slogan


Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Welcome To Doha

After many months of contemplation, what ifs and coming up with ideas “good enough” to post to the public, finally our new blog is up. I have always had a love for blogging having blogged for the uber IceCream Mag as an entertainment blogger, and also for the awesome YOU Magazine blogs as the YOU Miss Teen, I decided to start my own blog that would be an uncanny resemblance of me and what I represent.

When my best friend and I decided to start this blog questions such as “What should we call it” and “What will it be about” ultimately restricted us from starting this blog about 5 months ago. But after much brainstorming and many ridiculous names later, we knew Dose Of Her Aura was the perfect name.

We want this blog to represent women in every sense. An aura is a distinctive atmosphere or quality that seems to surround and be generated by a person, thing or place. Through our blog posts we hope for women to revitalize and stimulate their own personal aura. Not only that but we also hope to learn, build and grow ourselves through this blogging experience.

Doha will embody a wholesome woman. Nobody is perfect so we are not promoting the perfect woman like most of society and the media seems to do, but we are promoting a wholesome woman through our four aspects of Her Aura, namely fitness, beauty, fashion and lifestyle.

#HerFITAura
#BeautifyHerAura
#StyleHerAura
#HerLifestyleAura

I am a professional dancer, model and certified personal trainer. Having been in the fashion and entertainment industry since the age of 15 I have experienced and learned so much, which I hope to share with my readers. I have always been passionate about the empowerment of women and through my blog and through inspiration from my readers I really hope Doha can inspire women to love themselves, be happy to be themselves and more importantly stimulate their aura.

Here’s to the first of many!


- Cindy 

2 comments:

  1. Hey ladies! Truly excited for your new journey! Remember to believe in yourself and in your dream. No one can help you achieve your dream except you!

    Vonae Deyshawn
    www.vonaedeyshawn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vonae! Thank you for your inspiring words. We appreciate your comment!
      - Doha

      Delete