Slogan


Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Other Half of Doha

As cliché as it sounds I’ve always had a passion for fashion and beauty. I am the known diva in my family being the title I carried with me to my college life.  I was so glad to have found Cindy who had so much in common with me and also was a stunting fashionista. We were always giving each other fashion and beauty advice and of course use each other’s wardrobe and cosmetic supplies as we wished (Cindy thinks my room is her personal make up pick up store lol)

I am a supporter of woman empowerment and as before mentioned this blog’s purpose is to help others improve their aura- their wholesome beauty through living a healthy lifestyle (HerLifestyleAura & HerFitAura) and helping women boost their confidence with beauty and fashion tips (BeautifyHerAura & StyleHerAura). We would like allow others to relate to us as young ladies in this generation and be the most phenomenal women we can be to essentially live a better life.

I come from a family of travellers that will account for the three different countries that I have resided in thus far in my life being: United States, South Africa (maybe why Cindy and I click so well) and Trinidad and Tobago. I definitely loved collecting the different types of fashion sense and approaches on beauty that has made a major influence on the woman that I have grown into today.

I hope to share my experiences with you guys and connect with many more beautiful auras. We have a lot of exciting posts coming up and hope that you guys keep up with us. Much love!

-Jauhara




 Cindy 
Jauhara 

No comments:

Post a Comment